Navigating through an offer can be
overwhelming, difficult, and costly if not reviewed and
negotiated properly. We can help you steer clear of
those expensive mistakes with expert assistance from a
licensed agent. If you need professional offer support
we are here 7 days a week to assist you.
With some help and determination you
can enjoy the benefits of selling your home, while
saving thousands in real estate commission.
The 10 steps in a typical residential real estate
1. Offer presented to the seller.
2. Seller accepting the offer by signing or initialing
3. Open an escrow account; negotiate the escrow and title
costs and sign preliminary instructions.
4. Secure financing and negotiate lender closing costs.
(buyer should be pre-approved)
5. Buyer should read and approve seller’s disclosures.
6. Buyer to obtain and approve property inspection, and
approve other reports as needed.
7. Buyer to check title and remove contingencies from the
8. Buyer to complete any remaining escrow work, and do the
final walk through of the home.
9. Buyer to get funded by lender.
10. Sign the final escrow instructions (also called closing
the escrow, transferring title).
Whether a buyer is working with an agent or not,
we can help with all aspects of the offer and closing process.